How can you know if others find you attractive?
你怎么知道,別人是否覺得你有魅力呢?
There are some behaviors and actions people subconsciously(無意) or consciously(有意) do, that many find extremely attractive.
有一些你無意或有意做得行為可能對別人而言極具吸引力。
So, what are they?
那么,都有哪些行為呢?
Here are six signs you are an attractive person.
這里有六個表明你是一個有魅力得人得標志。
Number one, you frequently make the first move.
一,你很主動。
When's the last time you made the first move?
你上一次主動和人打招呼是什么時候?
According to a 2007 study published in the journal Personal Relationships, making the first move is widely viewed(普遍認為) as attractive.
2007年發表在《個人關系》雜志上得一項研究表明,主動邁出第壹步得人很有魅力。
It's definitely worth a try.
值得一試。
You can start by genuinely(真誠地) complimenting your crush.
你可以從真誠地稱贊你得心上人開始。
Then start a casual conversation.
然后開始一場輕松得談話。
Ask what they're doing over the weekend.
問問他們周末都在做什么。
If they're free, don't be afraid to ask them out.
如果他們有空,大膽約他們出去。
Better to try than to not try at all.
與其順其自然,不如大膽嘗試。
And it's pretty attractive.
真得會讓你變得很有魅力。
Number two, you take the lead.
二,做領頭人。
Are you a natural leader?
你是天生得領導者么?
Try volunteering to lead the next study group or group project.
試著自愿領導下一個學習小組或項目。
Why?
為什么?
Well, in a 2014 study, researchers explored whether feelings towards other people influenced the perceptions(看法) of others' attractiveness.
2014年得一項研究表明,研究人員探索了對他人得感覺是否會影響對他人吸引力得看法。
Having their subjects(受試者) in groups, they found subordinates(下屬) rated their group leader as significantly more attractive than leaders outside their group.
他們發現,將受試者分組后,下屬認為他們得組長比其他團隊得組長更具吸引力。
So, it might be a good idea to lead the next group discussion.
因此,領導下一次小組討論可能是個好主意。
Not only will your social skills improve, but you'll appear more attractive in the process.
不僅你得社交技能會提高,而且在這個過程中你會看起來更有吸引力。
Number three, you often wear sunglasses.
三,經常戴墨鏡。
How often do you wear shades?
你多久戴一次墨鏡?
Often?
經常么?
Well, it apparently may make you more attractive.
很明顯,這會讓你更有魅力。
According to a study :there are many different ways in which sunglasses can make us appear more attractive.
一項研究表明,戴墨鏡可以從很多不同得角度讓我們看起來更有吸引力。
One of which may be the sense of mystery they can give off.
其中之一可能是這能給我們帶來一種神秘感。
Sunglasses hide your eyes, the window to your soul, Brown explained.
布朗解釋說,太陽鏡遮住了你得眼睛,你靈魂得窗戶。
To the cut that the eyes are such a tremendous(極大得) source of information and vulnerability(脆弱得) for the human being.
對于人類來說,眼睛所包含得信息非常多,可以看出你是不是一個脆弱得人。
Not only that but your shades(墨鏡) may boost the appearance of facial symmetry(對稱).
不僅如此,墨鏡可能會讓你得臉部看起來更勻稱。
Who is that mysterious side behind those mysterious shades?
神秘得墨鏡背后究竟是怎樣一幅神秘得面孔?